Gin + Juice
We invented the ultimate cocktail of Summer 2017. Here's what you'll need:
1. Seagram's Extra Dry Gin
2. 1 can Pineapple Juice
3. 1 can Coconut La Croix
4. 1 Lemon
5. a couple Maraschino Cherries
6. a few leaves of Basil
Among this hustle and bustle lifestyle of our early 20's, we live for the days we can mix up a cocktail and relax by the pool all day with friends! We whipped up this tasty Summer drink featuring Seagram's Extra Dry Gin. We strayed from our typical vod-sod (abbreviations are life, lol) and fell in love with this fresh concoction! It's super easy. We even put together a little 34 second video on how to mix it up! ♡ Grab a friend and get to mixing! And don't forget to play Snoop Dogg's Gin & Juice. That's the most important step.
follow these steps just in case you need a lil instruction...
1. Pour roughly 1-2 shots of Seagram's Extra Dry Gin in each glass. We went with a double - cuz... why not?
2. Add a 6 fl oz can of dole pineapple juice to each glass
3. Pour a splash of coconut la croix in each glass - almost to the top, but leave room!
4. Ice ice ice!
5. Squeeze some lemon juice in there
6. Garnish with chopped basil
7. Alternate between maraschino cherries and pineapples on swizzle stick (Yes, that's what it's called. lol)
8. Sweeten it up with maraschino cherry juice - if you'd like!
9. Play "Gin & Juice" and enjoy!
TA-DA, YOU'VE GOT the cocktail of summer 2017!
Message for 21+. This post is sponsored by Seagrams. Play it Smart. Drink RESPONSIBLY.