M's Favorite Products of the Moment
I'm at a point in my life where I finally feel I have a daily makeup "routine"! I used to switch between products daily, unsure of what was best for my face and skintone. I went through a million weird makeup phases... black eyeshadow, clumpy spider lashes, bronzer overload, eyebrows too dark for my face, you name it and I probably did it. I was really self conscious about it for awhile! I always felt like other girls had their makeup down to a T, but I just couldn't figure out what looked best on me.
I realized it just took time for my skin to mature and for me to test different products to find the best ones. My everyday beauty routine now is far from dramatic. I like to keep my face feeling light and natural. I lean towards a warm, sun-kissed look with little eye makeup. Bronzer is a pale girls BFF, let me tell ya!
Now onto some products I <3!
1. I always start with BECCA's Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation. I love this stuff because it is semi-sheer (so it doesn't hide my freckles!), but has good coverage! I originally bought the Light shade, but had to get the Fair shade for winter because my skin gets much paler.
2. I've gone back and forth between coloring in my eyebrows and leaving them au-naturel. I'm hooked on Anastasia's Brow Wiz now and can't go without coloring them in. The Ash Blonde (I think it was previously called Taupe) is the perfect color for blondes. Anastasia's Tinted Brow Gel is also amaze. It holds your eyebrows in shape and give them a little glitter.
3. I'm obsessed with the ULTA Bronzing palette! It is a blush, bronzer and highlight all in one. The colors blend together really beautifully and give you a warm, summer glow even if it's faux!
4. I can't even begin to explain how amazing Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is. I've never found a better gloss. This one stays glossy for hours and truly makes your lips look naturally plumped. So hot. I have it in pink, but now it comes in Beige and Apricot - hoping to get my hands on these soon!
5. Because my skin is so pale, sometimes bronzer doesn't even do the trick. What really makes me look awake and ready to go is blush. Nars Super Orgasm is by far my favorite color.
6. This set of makeup brushes from Amazon is really good and super cheap, only $10.99.